We seek the co-operation of all workers, customers and other persons. We encourage suggestions for realising our health and safety objectives to create a safe working environment with a zero accident rate.
This policy applies to all business operations and functions, including those situations where workers are required to work off-site.
- Top Management is firmly committed to a policy enabling all work activities to be carried out safely, and with all possible measures taken to remove (or at least reduce) risks to the welfare of workers, contractors, authorised visitors, and anyone else who may be affected by our operations as health and safety shall be given the same priority as any other business activity. It will be necessary to encourage strong leadership in championing the importance of, and a common sense approach, to health and safety at workplace
- To maintain and progress upon health and safety management system standards at workplace by carrying out gap analysis on ISO45001 STANDARDS
- To engage and consult with employees on day to day health and safety conditions at workplace
- To provide clear instructions and information and adequate training, to ensure employees are competent to do their works to reduce risks at workplace
- To prevent accidents and cases of work related ill health and by managing health and safety risks in the work area.